So I literally spent the last 30+ minutes listening to a heart doctor talk about his findings in order to learn this information. Don’t worry I won’t bore you with a lengthy explanation. What you really need to know is actually so simple you will probably not believe me at first. And for those who like the scientific proof to back it up, I will place that below for you.
So the long and short of it is… if you’re super tired, over weight or having any kind of health issues… you need to stop eating or reduce the following 2 items:
1. STOP Eating Soy
2. Reduce Wheat Grass Consumption
Like I said I’ll have all the explanations below, this is just for those who are looking for a quick answer.
You need to eat as much of the following as you can get your hands on!!
Dark & Exotic Berries
Ok, so here’s all the scientific facts.
Why to avoid Soy like the plague….
- Soybeans contain large quantities of natural toxins or “antinutrients”. First among them are potent enzyme inhibitors that block the action of trypsin and other enzymes needed for protein digestion.
- These inhibitors are not deactivated during cooking & processing. Test animals fed these inhibitors developed enlargement and pathological conditions of the pancreas, including cancer.
- Soybeans also contain haemagglutinin, a clot-promoting substance that causes red blood cells to clump together.
- 99% of soy is genetically modified and it among the highest contamination by pesticides of any of our foods.
- Soybeans are high in phytic acid, a substance that blocks the uptake of the essential minerals calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and especially zinc, in the intestinal tract.
- Soy products contain high levels of aluminum, leached from the aluminum tanks in which they are acid washed and processed at high temperatures.
- Nitrites, which are potent carcinogens, are formed during the spray-drying of soy.
- Soy Protein Isolates, which are shown to enlarge the pancreas and thyroid and increase fatty acid deposits in the liver.
- Soy contains toxic isoflavones.
- Soy foods have a high concentration of gonitrogens which block production of thyroid hormones.
In short it increases estrogen; causes thyroid and menopausal issues, increases weight gain, linked to liver and pancreas problems and the list goes on.
To Much Of A Good Thing Is A Bad Thing, Certainly Pertains To Wheat Grass…
If you are consuming wheat grass you probably already know what I am about to tell you, but for those who may be hearing about it for the first time I want to be sure that I am giving both sides of this information. Almost 70 percent of wheat grass is made of chlorophyll. It’s also often referred to as the concentrated energy of the sun. It functions as an immune system booster and detoxification. Since it shares its traits with hemoglobin, it helps in building the blood count of your body. It consists of other powerful minerals, vitamins and enzymes as well. In spite of all these benefits, there are some downsides to it as well.
Some of the side effects of consuming wheat grass are; headaches, migraines, nausea, diarrhea and other allergic reactions such as sore throat and hives.
Although I couldn’t find any reason to completely remove wheat grass from your diet, you need to know where the wheat grass you’re consuming is coming from and how it is produced. Alot of people just assume because it is healthy that it is raised in a healthy atmosphere – please don’t be fooled. Pesticides can’t be washed off and are in soils where our fruits and vegetables are grown. So be sure to go all organic or grown in countries that forbid the use of chemicals & GMO’s. Otherwise it’s all for not.
So what’s it in Dark Berries that you need?
Polyphenols protect cells and body chemicals against damage caused by free radicals—reactive atoms that contribute to tissue damage in the body. Known as natures healer and disease fighter. Polyphenols are found not only in dark berries such as the blueberries; but also in cacao, tea, herbs and the exotic fruit known as the chokeberry. Polyphenols can also block the action of enzymes that cancers need for growth and they can deactivate substances that promote the growth of cancers.
Dr. Akramiene said. “Increased consumption of polyphenols has been associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, and possibly cancer and stroke.”
The best parts about Polyphenols is it naturally increases energy levels and weight loss by boost metabolism. It also has youth enhancement properties -allowing you to quite literally “turn back the clock”!
So here’s a list of fruits, veggies and other foods that are rich in Polyphenols:
Aronia Berries (Chokeberry)
European Black Currant
Information resources about Polyphenols:
You should be able to locate almost all if not all of these items at your local health food or farmers market. Diversity is your friend, consume as many different varieties as you can a day and watch the results come flooding into your body.
**Remember it is super important that you get organic or know for sure that the items are raised in a pesticide free zone.** I can’t wait to try these myself!